I am not pretty, I never will be.
I smoke and drink.
Im over weight.
Im very lazy.
I care way to much about how people think of me.
I have a low self esteem.
I can be a very jealous person.
I can cry very easily.
I starve myself sometimes.
I let people treat me like shit.
I let people walk all over me.
I'll do so much, and get so little back.
I don't respect adults.
I wear make up to hide how I feel.
I cut.
I don't understand a lot of things.
I barely sleep.
I want to crawl into a hole, and never be seen again.
I absolutely hate my aunt, and her boyfriend.
I have an anger problem.
I scream at the top of my lungs, to release the pain.
I punch things.
I want to kill my aunts dog.
I hate children.
I don't believe in god.
I blame other people for my misery.
Yeah, these are only a few things.
No comments:
Post a Comment