But today has been an up and down day.
Somethings were good, some were bad. Everything else horrible.
School, couldn't of sucked anymore, I hate how I am failing so many of my classes. All of my friends seem to think they are better than everyone else, especially me. I think it is absolutely retarded. They treat me like shit, the only good thing they said was I would make it if I tried out for cheerleading. I cheered for 8 years straight. Was amazing at it, know I can't stand it. And I don't plan on trying out, even though I know I would make it. Anyway then Im in the car, and my mom tells me my aunt is blaming me for taking her laptop charger. Which is total fucking bull shit. Ugh, so my mom had people over, and I come home and find my laptop, dead. And my aunts laptop charging. I yell, then I unplug her laptop, and throw it on her bed. Slam her door and scream again. Stomp down the stairs with my laptop and charger and just become the biggest bitch to everyone. Then I have to go out with my mom, and we are looking at catering halls for my sweet 16. Then we go to the mall, and it was okay. I had to eat, I wasn't hungry. I got cotton candy too! But I did get my Bamboozle tickets. Finally! So I am defiantly going. YAY! Then me and my mom come home, and I start to realize a lot of things all at once. I feel like I am losing two people, and I doubt they notice it. Ugh. I really don't know how to take this anymore. I can't stand feeling like I am being lied to all the time. Then my mom's work bag was stolen. It contained her haircutting scissors, blow dryer, planner with all her credit card passwords and stuff. And she got into a bad mood, which got me into a bad mood. So now I do feel like total shit. The movie is kinda helping. I wish something else would though. Idunno what I expect anymore. It seems like everyone is just replacing me. So yea, I really can't understand it. Like did I do something wrong? Like it would of been nice if I was told. Ya know? Because I hate this, when everyone knows how I feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment